Sunday, August 24, 2008

Catherine Foster

Catherine Foster wrote a nice note about her life in Palo Alto: "I can hardly believe I've been a Californian for 10 years. Still living in Palo Alto, with my hisband, Jon (Saybrook '85) and two boys. I've been running my own consulting business, doing policy and advocacy work for non-profits and foundations.

"It's a very exciting time doing this work, particularly with my recent focus on community organizing for education reform and health access. I've been fortunate to have classmate Deborah Yaffe's recent book on NJ education reform as a useful reference! (Go, Deborah!)

"Would love to see more Yalies out here -- I know you're here somewhere, but other than brief sightings of Dan Levy and a visiting Caroline Ewing, I haven't seen many of you. Wish I had made it to reunion."

No comments: