Sunday, August 3, 2008

News from Stuart Gaul

Stuart Gual writes in with the following e-mail: "I'm in Pittsburgh, my hometown, with my wife, Ann, and our daughters -- Elizabeth, who's three, and Joanna, who will be one at the end of July. They're tremendous. I'm a partner at Thorp Reed & Armstrong, where I share a secretary and an office wall with Dave White. On the roommate front, I made it to Chicago in January for Bob Dow's formal installation as a federal judge. Gary Feinerman and Lissa Dow both did great work with their introductory comments. Rob Raguso made the trip to Pittsburgh from Ithaca for a conference in March, and he filled us in on his family, their new surroundings and their semester in South Africa. Locally, I see Matt Meade, Steve Kline, Lisa Battat and Ken Lund from time to time. Rod Diaz's job brings him here from Harrisburg a couple of times each year, and we grab a meal.

No comments: