Monday, December 1, 2008

A Note from Minter Dial

I received a nice e-mail from Minter Dial. Minter writes: "My wife, Yendi, and I are now well installed in Paris having moved here in late 2006. Our son Oscar, 12, is now in boarding school in England (like father like son) learning to play rugby and (real) football. Daughter, Alexandra, is 9 and lives with us at home, learning piano and dancing Capoeira. We hang out with Stephen Groff (Y86) who also lives in Paris and will be visiting the Groffs in Bataan, Philippines, after Christmas. I am working at L'Oreal and running the International Professional Development worldwide for the Professional Division. This job includes running the Division's eBusiness (internet and intranet) as well as developing a Sustainable Development strategy. In my free time, outside of family life, I am playing lawn tennis and real (court) tennis and, to channel my desire to write, am a dedicated blogger (http://minterdial.com). Either come visit me in Paris or on my blog in the interim."

2 comments:

Minter said...

Thanks Tim for the writeup... Got to love the immediacy of this publishing... and the price of it! Now to get some traffic and others to participate!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Minter. Quite the charmed life you live. The kids are off frolicking in the woods, and you are contemplating whether to fly business class or first class to the South Pacific while normal people struggle. Kudos and Happy Holidays to you!