Sunday, March 8, 2009

Thinking about the curve balls life sometimes throws us

As you can tell, the Class Blog is becoming a bit more than a posting of news.  It seems that many of us have dealt with the same things, which is not much of a surprise.  So, I thought that from time to time I might post a piece or two on items I find interesting with the hope that you find them interesting as well.  Please let me know if you do.

Sunday morning, over coffee, I read a New York Times piece written by the husband of a woman who became a paralyzed in a car accident.  I was touched by the article and thought I would share it.  (One of our classmates read the same article and posted it on Facebook.) 

When one chooses a life partner, one never knows what might come up.  For better or worse can seem like an easy promise to make, but life is not always easy.  There are bumps, sometimes big ones, along the way.  I found the way this couple dealt with one such bump inspirational.

If you come across other stories or topics that interest you that you would like to share, please send them my way.

Modern Love - In a Charmed Life, a Road Less Traveled - NYTimes.com

No comments: