Saturday, October 24, 2009

A note from Edward Schwartz

I received the following notes from Edward Schwartz:

I haven't sent in an update in quite a while, so I figured I should hit you up with something.

I still live in Lexington, MA, with my wife, Alyssa Goodman, an Astronomy professor at Harvard, and our daughter, Abby, who just started Middle School (Yikes!). I run my own trial consulting business (http://www.eps-consulting.com) and publish a blog, The Jury Box, about jury trials, jury behavior research and jury reform (http://juryboxblog.blogspot.com). I am very active in the Pro Bono Initiative of the American Society of Trial Consultants (http://www.astcweb.org). So, if you are a provider of legal services to clients of limited means, and you think you could use help with jury selection, case strategy, exhibit production or court technology, give me a holler. I am sure I can find someone to help you out. I am a heavy LinkedIn user (but I can stop anytime I want to, man) and I invite any Yalies to connect with me there. I am even more of a golf nut than I was in college and I am always up for a game (I still suck, but I play fast). I'd be up for a regular Boston Yale '87 lunch if someone wants to organize one... hint, hint. I look forward to hearing from old friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eddie-
I was just thinking about you the other day -- glad to hear you are still doing well, and amazed/shocked/feeling very old to discover that your daughter, like my sons, is now in middle school.
Makes me think I should drop in my own update . . . but shoot me an email (claudia.o'brien@lw.com) if you get a chance, and I'd love to see you if you are down in DC sometime soon!
Claudia