Monday, November 23, 2009

News from Alexandra Natapoff

I received a nice e-mail from Alexandra Natapoff. Here's what she said:

I’ve been a law professor at Loyola Law School Los Angeles for seven years now, and my new book from NYU Press is just out. It’s called Snitching: Criminal Informants and the Erosion of American Justice, and it’s about how pervasively our legal system relies on information from criminal offenders while forgiving them their crimes. The link to Amazon is below, and I also blog about the subject at Snitching.org.

More importantly, my son Raphael is now eleven years old and doing wonderfully.


Thanks for doing all this work to keep us informed.

Best

Sasha

Blog: www.snitching.org

Book: www.amazon.com/Snitching-Criminal-Informants-Erosion-American/dp/0814758509/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1242343349&sr=1-1

Homepage: www.lls.edu/academics/faculty/natapoff.html

No comments: