Sunday, June 13, 2010

Classmate Kevin Berlin and his Art

I received an e-mail the other day inviting me to an art show.  Now, the last few art shows I’ve attended were wonderful . . . and involved the use of macaroni and bendy straws, among other media.  The truth is, I spend a lot more time doing art projects with our kids than I do at art galleries.  (You should see the amazing tie dye shirts that Lisa and I made with the kids the other day!)  So, I was not quite sure why I was getting this invitation.  Then I read a little bit about the show, and it turns out that the artist is the Class of 1987’s own Kevin Berlin.

Touring his website – www.kevinberlin.com – you will see that Kevin is prolific.  He has two shows in July at RVS Fine Art in Southampton, New York.  If you are out that way, or are interested in Kevin’s work, you should check it out.

 

 sof_emporersnewclothes

 

Welcome to www.KevinBerlin.com

No comments: