Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Life got in the way

Sometimes people ask me how I have the time to be the Class Secretary. As anyone checking into the blog in the last month or so knows, sometimes I don't. Lately, life has been busy. We've had the start of a new school year, with our oldest now in high school. That took some work.

And then there is work. It has been, thankfully, been busy. Part of the business took me to LA, where I was able to catch up with Steve Atlee, Ethan Goldstine, and Matt Sloan during my 20 hour sojourn on the west coast. All three of them looked great and are doing well.

So, tonight is a night to catch up. Next week, I am off to do an arbitration. Hopefully, after that, things will calm down a bit and I will have time for my family, the blog, the holidays and, of course, Feb Club.

No comments: