Monday, September 5, 2011

News from Preston Lewis

Here is a note I received from Preston Lewis:

After stints at HBO, MTV and Disney, I returned to Time Warner and have been running Warner Bros. Consumer Products' business for Australia and New Zealand over the last 4 years. My family - wife, Cari, and children - Carson (17), Faith (14) and Jackson (11) - are all enjoying life Down Under and the wonderful city of Melbourne.

During a recent business trip and family vacation - and college tour for my eldest! - in the US this summer, I had the chance to see a few of our classmates - Pearlena Igbokwe and Jon Walls in LA, Tracey Capers in NYC and David Pollay in FLA. Also spoke to Stephanie Anderson and Yves Labissiere by phone. Everyone is managing careers and/or raising families, and simply enjoying life. Wonderful to think that these relationships are all 25+ years strong. Go Yale!

Looking forward to seeing everyone at our reunion in 2012!

No comments: