Saturday, February 11, 2012

by yale women for yale men

Where was this blog when we were in college?  Ok, there were no blogs when we were in college.  That is completely unfair.  Completely.  

Although I thought I was pretty in tune with women when we were in college, the truth is I didn’t have a clue.  (Some of you will attest to that, no doubt.)   I really could have used someone to explain things to me.  I am, after all, a man and, as such, am a bit dense.  Maybe more than a bit, sometimes. 

How great would it have been to have one of the women in our class explain things? Well, that’s what a new Yale blog does.  It just lays things out from a woman’s perspective.  Like, how to text.  Not an issue for me in college, as there were no cell phones, but if there had been cell phones, this would have been perfect.  Or the Art of Conversation.  Would have loved a guide to that, back in 1983. 

Click below to check out the advice.  Who knows – it might be useful for our classmates as they prepare for our upcoming reunion.

by yale women for yale men

No comments: