Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Yale Alumni Fellow Elections

Every year, Yale conducts an election among alumni to select an Alumni Fellow to serve on the Yale Corporation.  The election just started and you probably have received an e-mail about it.

I encourage you to participate in the vote.  It is the primary way we, as alumni, can help shape the direction of the University.

On this year's ballot, there are three candidates -- Ellen Gibson McGinnis, Judith Miller and Kevin Ryan.  When you look at their resumes, you will see that they are all beyond qualified.

I know Ellen Gibson McGinnis through work done on the AYA Board of Governers and will be casting my vote for her.  Ellen is intelligent, thoughtful and constructive.  She is a proven leader with a vision of what the Yale alumni experience can be that I find exciting.  I have every confidence that, if elected, Ellen would be a terrific addition to the Corporation.

Please take a moment to review the candidates and vote.  Yale has made it easy to do and I encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity.


No comments: