Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Update from Edward Schwartz

Here is an update I received from Edward Schwartz:

After several years running my own jury consulting practice from Boston, I have recently taken a position with TrialGraphix, the nation's leading litigation consulting firm, running the jury consulting practice out of their New York City Office. I'll be living in Westchester and I'll be one of those morning zombies on Metro North every morning, as our offices are right around the corner from Grand Central Terminal. I hope that any classmates who are my neighbors, either residentially or professionally, will feel free to be in touch. I am very excited about starting this new chapter of my life and our awesome reunion provided a great opportunity to reconnect with many classmates who live in the NYC area. While all the old phone numbers and email addresses will work for the foreseeable future, my new email address is ESchwartz@trialgraphix.com. And to answer the first question on everyone's mind, I will definitely remain a loyal Red Sox fan. 

No comments: