Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Announcement from Dan Via

I received the following from Dan Via:

I thought I'd make my class notes debut to invite NYC-area classmates to come see my new play, "DADDY," which runs January 28th through February 13th at the TBG Arts Center Mainstage (312 W36th Street). It's my debut as a playwright and I'm mighty proud of my baby. (I'm in the show, too.)

The play centers around a pair of 40-something best friends -- virtually inseparable since Yale -- who nevertheless have trouble being honest about what they really want/need from each other. This problem is compounded when one of them falls for a much younger man, leading to a confrontation with life-changing consequences. More info (including some great pre-opening press coverage) can be found at http://www.daddytheplay.com.

So come check it out if you can.

-- Dan Via

No comments: